Monday, March 8, 2010

2

At two Carson's passions are : Bubbles, go diego go, cars, trucks, trains, animals & long boarding with dad. I still can't believe he is 2! My heart aches a little at how fast it's going... but these milestones are oh so fun! Some of my favorites Jumping, dancing, twisting.. he has found out how to move his body and that's what he does. He cracks us up. He is Clint's shadow wants to do everything he does. When we get ready he pulls all of Dad's things out of the drawer and he gets ready with that stuff while I do my thing. He loves animals... we have to be careful when we see stranger dogs.. No Carson we can't just pick up the neighbors black lab.... He has become more of a snuggle bunny and requests mom to do it with, which I oh so love!! He is such a little helper.... now if you want his help is a different story :) He truly cares about others and doesn't want to see anyone sad... We thought he would love homeward bound but when the cat was in trouble and going down the waterfall he broke down sobbing yelling no kitty, no kitty no! It took forever to console him and show him that silly cat sassy made it. Made me feel awful I put him through that! He keeps me on my toes and there are those days... but boy does he melt my heart!

5 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

Awwww, love him! I wish we weren't so far away... we miss so much. :( It is hard to watch them grow up (Bailey will be 5 in June) so fast, but it is fun to see them learn new things and become there own little person. My love to all of you... and an extra little bit to Carson. Happy Birthday Buddy!!

Huston Family said...

I was looking at him today at the funeralin the nursery because I was trying to figure out who he was. His looks have changed so much. He looks like a little boy now and not a baby! Why do they have to grow up so fast?!

Eli, Leslie & Victoria said...

He is so cute! he is growing up so fast im sure he will love being a big brother and they will be bestfriends! I am soo happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Cute CUte Family!!!

Kristin said...

Im so sad i missed his birthday party. i still have his presents in the car - let me know when your free.
love love love you.

give him hugs for me.