Friday, December 18, 2009

These Days.

I am eating again enjoying food. I have to be careful of smells and mornings are still "slow" but boy am I feeling soooo much better! Carson... where do I begin everything is OH NO!( his favorite phrase) He loves all animals (we are on watch with him with the dogs... he likes to pick them up now... not good.) Thomas the train is soooo in at our house CHOO CHOO! He is drinking out of a cup at meal times and does wonderful with it. I always sigh when we hit another big boy phase. He is all about dad and I have to say the jealousy that I had for this is starting to fade. I'll work on recruiting the next one to be a mamma's baby we will see.... Speaking of babies we had our big ultra sound today. Did not find out the sex of the baby. They wrote it down and put it in a manila folder with a cookie monster sticker to seal it. It's sitting on my desk taunting me. I am trying to stay strong but seeing that baby on the screen all kinds of excitement flooded through me! I looked in my rearview mirror on the way home and could just picture to car seats back there! We have been calling Carson big brother and he smiles and says big while nodding his head. Clint has been working 16 hour days sometimes 18... Its awful, the whole family is miserable with out him and I hate how hard he is working. Makes me feel very guilty. He really is something. He works and works and works and comes home tells me to sit down and does the dishes... I know its cliche but I am one lucky gal. This year his Christmas spirit is in over drive. Thanksgiving night I slept soundly not even realizing my husband had left to go black Friday shopping! He has made our spare room into Santa's workshop off limits to all and is giddy over the gifts for the kids. Usually its the opposite! He decided to take off the whole week of Christmas.. We are just ecstatic going to be a great Christmas! Hope you all are enjoying the Holidays! Planning on being a better blogger... pictures and more to come!

1 comment:

Ash said...

I'm not going to lie its been nice not hearing you run to the bathroom every 10 minutes! Carson is so fun your such a good mom! I miss pictures on your blog get with it! Love you!