Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bring it.

I am jumping! The doctor told me this was the week I was clear. I have been taken off the progesterone and these past couple weeks I have felt awful. Who in there right mind would be happy hugging the toilet?? If it means that my body is doing what it needs to do and I don't have to add another lossed baby to my list bring it! I love being pregnant! When Carson was 3 months I remember beaming at Clint batting my lashes asking for another. He laughed and told me as many as I like. I love the belly, the food, the comfy attire. Most of all that moment in the hospital when you meet this person you have helped make for 9 months. And I know that in about 2 more weeks maybe more.. My house will be clean again and I will be blogging about not being able to resist the french fries and ding dongs! Fingers crossed here's to those days!

2 comments:

Tami said...

SO happy for you guys Heather! I love being pregnant too--until about the last month, then I just feel HUGE! You're such a cutie too when you're pregnant. Hope all goes well--you'll be in my prayers! Bring on the junk food, you deserve it!

Kathy P said...

So happy for you!!!