Monday, August 10, 2009

Today was a hard day. I lost my memah. This woman spoiled me rotten and when my son was born she added him to her list. She was at every birthday,any family event and every holiday. I took her for granted, pushing the thought of her ever not being there out of my mind. She had been in the hospital and doctors said it didn't look good. I was still so surprised of how fast she left us. Man oh man am I going to miss her. I was looking through pictures with my sister and we could only find 2 from when we were young! My heart just aches that I don't have more. I am making a self promise to capture the "soul connections" of relationships threw a camera. To look back and smile on those happy times. To have a picture to go along with those memories to me is so vital for some reason... When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. Kahlil Gibran. In peace may you rest Memah.♥

5 comments:

Lindsay Militello said...

I'm sorry for your loss, Heather.

Natalie said...

I'm so sorry to hear your grandma passed away.

Kathy P said...

I am so sorry Heather. I hope you and your family are shrouded in peace!

Eli, Leslie & Victoria said...

I am so sorry for your loss... now she doesnt have to go to the dr anymore.... you will be able to see her again. love ya

Lauren said...

I'm thinking of you, even now. ;)