Friday, July 31, 2009

" I ask not for a lighter load but for broader shoulders" ~ Jewish Proverb

This song has been our theme song lately. I know everyone is being affected by the economy in a big way or a tiny way. It sure isn't easy. But I have to say I am still feeling so very blessed. Clint hasn't had an off duty job for awhile now, that's a big chunk of our income gone. We have really learned how to pinch a penny and how to make it stretch. I will never be able to express my gratitude for my husband and the many sacrifices he makes for are family (I know he carries so much stress on his shoulders so I don't have to) And the helping hand reaching down from heaven hasn't gone unnoticed. Clint and I were driving and heard this song and just started laughing man o man I really love this guy and we'll get back on track soon. we're hoping :) People smile and tell me I'm the lucky one, and we've just begun, Think I'm gonna have a son. He will be like she and me, as free as a dove, conceived in love, Sun is gonna shine above. Chorus: And even though we ain't got money, I'm so in love with ya honey, And everything will bring a chain of love. And in the morning when I rise, you bring a tear of joy to my eyes, And tell me everything is gonna be alright.

2 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

Isn't that the truth. Right now we can't worry about what we dont have, but love what we do have!

We dont have much, but if you need anything we're here for you guys.

xoxoxox

Unknown said...

Love that song.......we are going to be all right........

Love ya - Christine