Sunday, January 25, 2009

This past week

Not into it at all... Had to ask him where my happy boy was? There he is! Clint and I took a day trip (which turned into an over night stay) up North on Tuesday. We had a good time. The next morning I woke up and got to play with the horses. I loved it! Clint's step mom is going to teach me how to barrel race.(thought of you Natalie!)Carson preferred to ride Grandpa John the whole time ha ha. And then we had to make a Doyle stop at the rim its my favorite part of the ride. Such a great spot! Pictures were a must! Came down with strep throat some how...BOO! Sore throats are the worst! I'm on a mission to get healthy! And I can't decide on a stinkin background for my blog so enjoy a different one every time you come on!

4 comments:

Kathy P said...

Love that photo of carson crying -- so cute! Glad he cheered up for you. Have fun on the horses... they are my favorite, except I don't know how to ride. I just imagine I do!

Ed said...

Sounds like a fun week minus the sore throat! Sorry to hear about it. Let me know if you need anything!

Ash said...

Carson what a cutie! Can't believe he's already walking! Love you my sista!

Natalie said...

You go cowgirl! Let me know how you like barrel racing. I only tried it for a brief time. I don't even know if I'd remember how. I'm sorry you have strep. That stinks!