Tuesday, September 14, 2010

4 months old.... Loves: binkys, blankies, being swaddled, being held (oops), tv, toys that make noise, his brother paying attention to him, eating (we just tried cereal, and he was such a little piggy) baths, and dad ( Clint walks in the room and he giggles) Dislikes: Carson's "mean" dinosaur noise, not being held, not being feed immediately, gas, lotion, and strangers... ;/ Mom's loves: He has slept all night since three weeks, he is chubby, he is all smiles all the time, he lets me cuddle and hold him all I want. I love how the boys are brothers.. Dalton already watches Carson's every move and likes to hold his big trucks which Carson isn't to fond of... But its fun to see how their bond has already begun.. I couldn't be happier with them.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

two beautiful boys to two beautiful parents.
I miss my friend.