Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Patience. Oh how I have a love hate relationship with this virtue. I would love to say that patience comes easy to me, but how far from the truth that would be. The Prophet Joseph Smith learned that patience has a refining role in preparing us for “a more exceeding and eternal weight of glory” (D&C 63:66). I feel myself going completely against my new years resolution of Finding Joy in the Journey Now. I am putting this here as a little note to self. BE PATIENT. P.S. (for my mother's sake), Nothing crazy or out of the ordinary is happening just life and lack of sleep. Ü

4 comments:

Tami said...

I hear you about the lack of sleep. It can do strange things to your mind--and it certainly doesn't help me have patience! Hang in there, it will get easier!

Ed said...

Just don't pray for patience, you will be given A LOT of challenges to help you be patient! Pray for peace, it is much more effective! Love you. Now go to sleep, will ya?!!

Tigerlilly said...

You'd get more sleep if you'd get off the computer!! ;P

I can relate. Patience is not one of my better qualities, and definitely something I need to work on. In fact, I was challenged yesterday sitting in the doctors office with two toddlers!! LOL

Sorry we cant make it this weekend but I have a terrible case of pink eye and dont want to spread it. My left eye is swollen shut so it looks like I am constantly winking... the girls think it hilarious! Me, no so much! LOL

Love you!

Kathy P said...

My patience level is in direct relation to my sleep!

If you figure out a formula, let me know. In the mean time, Hang in there!